Monday, November 5, 2012

Adding the Horse and Rider.


Couple of things on this update
Threw in a quick rider and horse. Very basic texture - just some basic matte with multi-subobject material on character. Very basic pose and horse is not posed at all yet. I need to bring the horse's head to the camera left a bit and down as well as adjusting the legs some. No saddle has been added either. I just wanted to throw this up to see how the focus is looking. I think I may need to actually push the rider and horse back into the scene a bit more.

I don't think I will need much detail in the texture for the sunset shot, but the daylight one, I will need it more. I will also need more work on the modeling for the daylight scene.

I also dropped the light in the saloon another 30%.


No comments:

Post a Comment